Created in 1973, Baume & Mercier’s Riviera watch returns this year to revive the spirit of a distinguished watchmaking era.
One of the Brand’s icons, it still features the distinctive bezel and streamlined steel watchcase that have brought it such renown. Rather than a revival, the fifth generation of this legendary watch strikes the chord of an authentic renewal.
Driven by the prestigious Baumatic in-house caliber, the Riviera 10616 is the all-road Swiss watch by excellence. Its transparent blue sapphire dial, its interchangeable metal bracelet and open caseback complete the sporty look of this “Swiss-Made” timepiece.
- Automatic, self-winding watch
- Power reserve: 120 hour(s)
- Water resistance: 10 ATM (approx. 100 m)
- Sapphire crystal case back
- Swiss Made
- Baumatic BM13-1975A
- EnergyAutomatic, self-winding
- Number of Rubies21
- Thickness10.66 mm
- Material And FinishesSteel, Polished/satin-finished
- BezelNon-rotating bezel
- Upper glassAnti-glare two faces
- Case BackSapphire crystal case back, With screw
- Colours and FinishesBlue, Sapphire
- NumeralsRoman numerals
- HandsRhodium-plated, Dauphine
- MaterialSteel, Polished/satin-finished
- ClaspTriple folding clasp with security push-pieces, Steel, Polished
PRICE: £3,170 including VAT
For more information please visit https://www.baume-et-mercier.com/gb/en/collections/riviera-men/watch-riviera-10616-date.html