The RESERVOIR Supercharged collection displays the elegance of the materials and finishes of the 1930s vintage cars, for a classic timeless look.
The polished and brushed steel of the case, its white dial and the black calf leather strap, sign the identity of the Supercharged Classic model. Taking its inspiration from old cars with their classy lines and their sophisticated engines, the Supercharged model displays the materials’ elegance with a vintage finish.
The patented proprietary self-winding mechanical movement has 124-pieces and is based on the ETA2824 calibre. It features Retrograde Minute, a Jumping Hour window and 37 hour Power Reserve indicator.
The RESERVOIR Supercharged Classic comes in a bespoke watch box that includes a matching black and grey NATO strap with pin buckle in a prestigious wooden case.
– 43mm, 316L Stainless Steel Case with satin and Polished finish
– White Dial
– Screw-down Crown, Water-resistant 5ATM
– Opened Case-Back at 240°
– Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal
– Retrograde Minute, Jumping Hour, Power Reserve
– Self-winding Mechanical Movement, Patented proprietary 124-pieces module on ETA2824 calibre
– 37 Hours Power Reserve
– 28,800 alt./h
– Swiss Made
– Black Calf Leather Strap, 22 mm Width
– Stainless Steel Butterfly Folding Clasp
– Additional NATO Strap provided with quick release spring bars for easy changing of strap
– SRP £3,650.00 (including VAT)
For more information please visit RESERVOIR