Cars and watches go extremely well together. The RESERVOIR Kanister collection continues this tradition and takes inspiration from the legendary Porsche 356 Speedster car speedometer.
The pastel green minute indexes, a red area, a black dial and a white hand housed in a grade 5 titanium case with polished finishes elegantly sign the breathtaking design of this series.
Worn on a leather strap like bucket seats of the time, the Kanister collection pays tribute to the spirit of freedom that breathed life into the decade of the 1950s.
- 41,5mm, grade 5 titanium case with satin finish, Black dial
- Self-winding mechanical movement, 37 hours power reserve
- Complications: Retrograde minutes, jumping Hour, Power Reserve
- Patented proprietary 124-pieces module on ETA 2824-2 caliber
- Domed, anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Opened case-back, Screw-down crown, Water-resistant 5ATM
- Black leather strap with black stitching, with a pin buckle, Quick release spring bars for easy changing of strap
- Additional NATO strap provided
Black leather strap with black stitching & Additional NATO strap provided (Ref : RSV01.KN/433-BK1).
Price 3’990 € TTC | $ 4’150 MSRP excl. Local Taxes | £ 3’750 VAT incl.
Black leather strap with black stitching, with a pin buckle + Set of 3 additional colored leather straps with pin buckle: black with green stitching, santa leather and havana leather (Ref: RSV01.KN/433-BK4).
Prices: 4’850 € TTC | $ 4’980 MSRP excl. Local Taxes | £4’600 VAT incl.
For more information please visit https://www.reservoir-watch.com/